Indian-Fusion Bloody Mary
Add a zesty twist to your classic Bloody Mary by incorporating the vibrant and funky flavors of Chaat Party. Simply rim the glass with this tangy spice before mixing your usual bloody ingredients. We also love to add a dash or teaspoon directly in our glass and stir it all up. It's delish and perfect for your next brunch or hair of the dog choice.
- 2 oz of vodka of choice
- 1/2 cup Bloody mary mix
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2-1 tsp Chaat Party spice (add 1tsp if you want it more spicy)
- 1-2 Dashes Tabasco hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Celery stalks for serving
- Garnish ideas:
- Olives, pickled okra, paneer cheese cube, lemon & lime wedges, Chaat Party spice on the rim
- Combine bloody mary mix, lemon & lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Chaat Party and black pepper in a jug, mason jar or cocktail shaker and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference!
- Before serving, stir vodka into bloody mix and pour into tall glasses or mason jars filled with ice.
- Garnish with a celery stalk, olives, citrus wedges, pickles, cocktail shrimp, cheese, pickle, etc..
- Make sure to rim the glass before adding ice with a lime wedge and dip into a shallow bowl with Chaat Party spice to season the rim