An Autumn Harvest Medley
Enjoy a delicious fall inspired salad, created in partnership with Haven's Kitchen and Droosh. The tender roasted squash is complemented by a special dressing that combines the best of both culinary worlds. It's crunchy, savory, and filled with vibrant flavors of autumn that will make you craving it every week!
Servings: 6 | Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb. cut butternut squash
- 1 bunch kale, shredded
- 1 honey-crisp apple, sliced
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 8 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- ½ pouch Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp of Droosh Everyday Spice Mix
- Salt and pepper
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread butternut squash out on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Step 2 Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Step 3: In a small bowl or jar, combine Tahini, lemon juice, ½ cup olive oil, 2 tsp of Droosh Everyday Spice, salt, and pepper. Cover the jar and shake or whisk to combine.
- Step 4 In a large bowl, combine kale, apple, pecans, goat cheese, and pomegranate seeds. When squash is finished cooking, allow to cool slightly and add to salad. Toss with dressing and serve.