A Refreshing Summer Salad
Get ready to refresh your taste buds with our Zesty Veggie Salad. This vibrant and savory salad is the perfect choice when you're craving a dose of fresh veggies. The combination of crunchy cucumbers, zesty radishes, refreshing mint leaves, crisp snap peas, creamy avocado, and the delightful spiciness of S's Chaat Party dressing (recipe below) creates a flavor explosion that will keep you coming back for more. Feel free to customize this salad by adding your favorite veggies, because when it comes to veggies, the more, the merrier!
SERVINGS: 6 | PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 25 min
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup serrano peppers, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Chaat Party Spice Mix
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of S's Chaat Salad Dressing (recipe below) and mix well.
- Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and a pinch of Chaat Party Spice.
- Serve and enjoy!
S's Chaat Salad Dressing Recipe:
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1/4 tsp Balsamic Vinegar or Glaze
- Juice of 1 Lime or Lemon
- 1/2 tbsp Chaat Party Spice
- In a bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Adjust the amount of Chaat Party Spice and salt and pepper to taste.
- For an extra kick, add 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.